COURSE IN NEOCLASSICAL ACUPUNCTURE (ENGLISH)
Neoclassical Acupuncture Live/Online and In-Person Training is for you if you want to:
NCCAOM PDA’s and CA CEU’s approved for all courses.
NCA Foundation Course Overview
Energetic Engineering: Neoclassical Meridian Therapy. Part I
Today begins with an overview of the entire course. Participants will get a look at the type of results they can expect from the various levels of treatment they will be learning in the online and presential portions of the course. To provide a fuller context for the specific levels of treatment that we will encounter, we will also take a look at the early development of acupuncture from a Neoclassical perspective.
The main theme for today is Energetic Engineering, this can be defined as understanding the interconnectivity between the meridians and the use of this understanding to open (and close) them at will. By the end of today’s class, participants will have learned a revolutionary approach to understanding the engineering behind the body’s meridian system, so that it can be put to use use with immediate effects. First, participants are taught a system in which an entire meridian can be opened with one needle. Opening a meridian implies removing pain along the entire length of a meridian. This level is still considered symptomatic to some extent, as the practitioner would need to know the are of complaint before the treatment takes place.
- Course Overview
- Obstacles: Extraordinary Meridians, etc.
- A brief history of acupuncture and the state of acupuncture today.
- Neoclassical Meridian Therapy I- How to open 1 meridian with one needle.
- Review of proper point location for transport points in the lower body. (This is because tomorrow’s system will be using only points in the lower section of the body).
Energetic Architecture – Neoclassical Meridian Therapy. Part II & III
- Today’s class will be a continuation of the system introduced on Day 1. After a review of yesterdays class, a method by which 2 or even 3 meridians can be opened with a single needle will be introduced. A new ‘rule’ will also be introduced which permits the participant to open 4 meridians with one needle. This new technique is important as it allows us to enter into today’s theme: Energetic Architecture. In this new method, the participant’s knowledge of Energetic Engineering (the interconnectivity of meridians) will be put to use to examine a meta-structure of the meridians with which with one needle all meridians can be opened instantaneously. Here we will penetrate the deepest level of the meridian system and in a majority of cases at least 50% of symptomatic complaints can be removed with just one to 3 needles, without knowing the symptoms beforehand.
– Neoclassical Meridian Therapy II- How to open 3 meridians with one needle.
– Neoclassical Meridian Therapy III – How to open 4 meridians with one needle.
– Using Clusters: How to evaluate the energetic structure of the body to open all meridians instantaneously.
– The eraser – How to erase the effects of the last needle placed. This may be useful in the case of misplaced points, points causing negative impact to therapy, or even to undo a treatment so that one can continue to practice with a study partner.
– The Sweeper- how to remove errant energy
Front Organ Alarms
Today’s class begins with a brief review of the central themes of the first two days. We will also discuss how to close meridians so that the student can learn to avoid this common occurrence. We will then move on to an in depth look at Chinese cosmology and the organs important place in applying that cosmology to the human body. We will then proceed to an introduction to the organ alarms with emphasis on front alarms.
These alarms will a serve us greatly in the second portion of the course, as they will aid us in discovering the precise cause of an elemental imbalance. Though front alarms play a major role revealing the cause of elemental imbalance, they can also be used as a potent treatment in and of themselves. We will also be learning the correct location of the Yuan points and how to use them in a treatment which acts on the organ level.
Closing Meridians – How to close several meridians with 2 needles. Closing a meridian implies causing pain on a meridian which has no prior sensitivity. This method should never be used on real patients and should be used on study partners only if the Erasure method has been mastered. It is important the participants understand this technique so that they do not unknowingly use it on a patient.
The secret to identifying irregularities in the organs
How to locate and palpate the front organ alarms.
Introduction the Yuan points and their correct location.
How to use Yuan points to clear front organ alarms.
Clearing organ alarms as a treatment strategy in and of itself
Organ Alarms with Emphasis on Back Alarms/ Introduction to the Elements
Today we will have our first look at the back organ alarms. Like the front alarms, the back alarms will serve us greatly in the later in the course as they play a major role in revealing the precise cause of elemental imbalance. While the organ alarms will later be used primarily for a detailed elemental diagnosis, an effective technique for using the organs in their own right will be explored here.
Today continues with detailed background on how the elements began to take a central role in Neoclassical Acupuncture. By the end of the day, participants will be able to diagnose the element of predominance in seconds.
Front Alarm review
How to palpate Back Organ Alarms with the patient in supine position.
How to use Yuan points to clear back organ alarms.
Clearing back organ alarms as a treatment strategy.
How to resolve problems in all organs with 1-3 needles, with immediate effect on symptoms.
Introduction to the Elements and How They Entered Neoclassical Acupuncture
How to diagnose the Element of predominance in seconds.
A deeper look at Chinese Cosmology
After a brief review yesterdays material we continue with a look two of the most unique aspects of the system: the existence of a sixth element and an ancient mode of interaction between the elements quite different from the commonly accepted motors of generation and controlling. Today will include many demonstrations so that participants can see firsthand the results that one can expect with the system. At the conclusion of today’s class, we are finally able to perform a complete diagnosis and treatment of the system of elemental imbalance.
History of the Pericardium
History of the Elements
A look at the two major schools of elemental interaction
The Complete Reality School of Daoism and the revelation of a once closely held secret in the 11th Century.
The secret of obtaining details about the elemental imbalance.
Explanation of the 6 elements and their motor of interaction.
Explanation of the elemental ‘see-saw,’ an ancient form of elemental interaction.
How to correct the elemental imbalance in seconds with immediate effects on the symptoms.
The Obstacles – Part I: “The Halves” and ‘The Eyes’
The student may have noticed that there a some cases (perhaps 30-40%) where symptoms were not completely relieved although the elemental imbalance was correctly addressed. This generally due to what we call Obstacles. These Obstacles are compared to dominoes in a line which refuse to fall, thus preventing the chain reaction in the falling of dominoes from the first to the last. When these Obstacles are addressed remaining symptoms generally disappear instantaneously. Today we will learn to diagnose and treat two categories of Obstacles: ‘The Halves’ and ‘The Eyes.’ These are very common Obstacles and are important to know how to diagnose and a treat if the practitioner is to be able to relieve 100% of symptoms in a majority of cases.
– Morning demonstration
– A look at the largest category of Obstacle: The Middles
– Earthquake’ and ‘Heavenquake’ : Two highly influential obstacles and their strange discovery
– The ‘Outer Walls’ and their relationship with Yin Qiao Mai, Yang Qiao Mai, and Yang Wei Mai
– The ‘Iron Beard’ and the ‘Iron Mustache’ – their diagnosis and treatment
– The ‘Iron Mustache’ and its role in false Ether
– The ‘half-moon.’ A common Obstacle which affects half of the body.
– Obstacle known as ‘The Eyes’
– The Ovary reflex
– The Testicle reflex
Obstacles Part II: Extra-Ordinary Meridians
Today we get a fresh look at the Extra-Ordinary meridians and learn how to diagnose and treat them with instantaneous results. This is a continuation and final presentation of the section of Obstacles.
– Review of ‘The Halves.’ (group of Obstacles)
– The ‘half-moon.’ A common Obstacle which affects half of the body.
– Darwinian evolution and the elements
– Introduction to the Extra-Ordinary Meridians (EOM)
– Palpation of the EOM and knowing precisely when they must be opened.
– Yin-Yang theory as applied to the EOM
– The secret to opening EOM by segment.
– A deeper look at Dai Mai and its four segments.
– A close look at Ren Mai
– Chong Mai and its oft related symptoms.
– Review complete protocol of elemental diagnosis, treatment, and removal of Obstacles.
Du Mai/Diagnosis without Back Alarms/Self Treatment/Neoclassical Auricular Acupuncture
Today we will begin with an examination of the final Extra-ordinary meridian (Du Mai), with an examination of its importance in the energetic and spiritual functioning of the body. As an example, we will be examining Hindu Mythology and its close connection to Ren and Du Mai.
We will then learn a novel technique whereby the practitioner can determine with 100% accuracy which relevant back alarms are active without having to actually check them. This algorithm works for all elements except for Ether. A simple alternative will be given for cases with Ether predominance.
We will also be exploring Neoclassical Auricular Acupuncture. Here the participants will learn a technique whereby the elements can be treated by the ear rather than the Yuan points.
Now that the practitioner can diagnose back alarms without the need to palpate we show techniques for self-therapy. Tips for palpation and needle insertions will be shown.
A review of the basic structure which underlies the entire Neoclassical System on all of its levels will be emphasized.
The rest of the time will be used in brief review with question and answer period.
Though the Neoclassical approach to Meridian and Organ therapy generally removes symptoms without knowing them beforehand there are a few cases in which symptomatic complaints must be addressed directly. Today is largely dedicated to a novel method of addressing those symptoms with a technique known as ‘Inversions.’ Though this method has many applications from different systems, due to the fact that many participants have previously studied Tung style acupuncture, we will use 3-4 core Tung ‘recipes’ to invert- thus multiplying their usefulness far beyond that which is commonly known.
Inversions: A new technique based on the inherent structure of Neoclassical Acupuncture to create your own points.
Inversions with Tung family points, principle areas covered will be
– lower back
About the 2024 Live/Online NCA Foundation Course
BELOW COURSES EXCLUSIVELY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLETED FOUNDATION COURSE: